We are calling for submissions for the Technical Programme which will consist of Oral and Poster Sessions. There are two tracks for authors to select from :
For those who wish to submit a full paper : Accepted papers will be published in a conference proceedings and will be submitted for scientific indexing. A special issue in the International Journal of Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology will be published based on selected papers from the conference submissions.
For those who only wish to make a technical presentation. An extended abstract will be required and included in the conference proceedings.
We welcome submissions under the following themes:
• Case studies
• Combined resource extraction and space creation
• Deep underground engineering
• Energy and carbon storage
• Geospatial and digital technologies
• Maintenance and repair
• Resilience and Sustainability
• Risk management & legal matters
• Underground infrastructure
• Underground logistics
• Urban geology and Urban geophysics
Submission of abstracts will open soon. Do take note of these key dates and visit this page again for more updates on submission guidelines and other information.